Areas of interest:
Geology, petrology, and geochemistry of plutonic rocks. Geology and geochemistry for geological disposal of radioactive wastes.
- (1) Petrogenesis of granitic rocks on subduction zones.
- (2) Geological and geochemical studies of natural barrier for radioactive wastes.
- (3) Petrographical and geochemical studies of rock weathering on granitic bodies.
- Kamei, A. 2004: An adakitic pluton on Kyushu Island, southwest Japan arc. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 24, 43-58.
- Kamei, A., Owada M., Nagao T., Shiraki K. 2004: High-Mg diorites derived from sanukitic HMA magmas, Kyushu Island, southwest Japan arc: evidence from clinopyroxene and whole rock compositions. Lithos, 75, 359-371.
- Kamei, A. 2002: Petrogenesis of Cretaceous peraluminous granite suites with low initial Sr isotopic ratios, Kyushu Island, southwest Japan arc. Gondwana Research, 5, 813-822.
- Kamei, A., Owada, M., Hamamoto, T., Osanai, Y., Yuhara, M., Kagami, H. 2000: Isotopic equilibration ages for the Miyanohara tonalite from the Higo metamorphic belt in central Kyushu, Southwest Japan: Implications for the tectonic setting during the Triassic. Island Arc, 9, 97-112.